When it comes to air travel and skin hydration, you’re flying the not-so-friendly skies! Airplane air is notoriously dry—but with a bit of in-flight skincare you can arrive at your destination looking as refreshed as when you boarded. And don’t forget sunscreen as the sun can be especially harmful at your flight’s high elevation, and of course for when you arrive at your sunny, or snowy, holiday haven!
TSA approved for carry on – under 3.4 oz.
• SkinCeuticals® Triple Lipid Restore
• SkinCeuticals® Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
• Colorescience Total Eye™ 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35
• Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Brush-on Shield SPF 50
• Hayes Valley Medical Perfection Six-In-One Cream
For when you get there
TSA Rules for carry-on containers
3-1-1 for carry-ons = 3.4 ounce (100ml) bottle or less (by volume) ; 1 quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-top bag; 1 bag per passenger placed in screening bin. One-quart bag per person limits the total liquid volume each traveler can bring. 3.4 ounce (100ml) container size is a security measure.