Teamine® Eye Complex
For minimizing the appearance of dark circles
Since there is no single cause of dark circles, Teamine® Eye Complex was formulated to effectively address the appearance of dark circles in multiple ways. Ingredients include: Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, grape seed oil and green tea extract to provide antioxidant benefits, sodium hyaluronate, which hydrates and moisturizes without oil, and mica, silica and titanium dioxide to instantly brighten skin.
• Visibly diminishes the appearance of dark under-eye circles
• Smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles
• Brightens skin and provides antioxidant benefits
• 0.5 oz jar
How to Use
Teamine® Eye Complex is a concentrated cream, so a very small amount is needed. Apply under eye area along the orbital bone twice a day after cleansing. Gently apply with ring finger from the inner corner of the eye outward up to the brow bone. Avoid direct eye contact. Results should be seen in 4-8 weeks with twice daily use.
A new pathway to younger-looking eyes
Fact: The dermal-epidermal junction (DEJ) becomes flattened with age, leading to skin sagging and loss of firmness.
D • E • J eye cream helps to:
• Enhance and strengthen the dermal-epidermal junction
• Firm skin for a lifted and younger-looking appearance
• Smooth and brighten the eye contour
• Reinforce the delicate under eye area to minimize premature skin aging
• Protect against the weakening and degradation of elastin and hyaluronic acid for
• Prevent premature skin sagging
• Soothe and calm the sensitive eye area
• Fast-absorbing, light-weight texture delivers ultra-rich moisture and plumps the
appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Apply twice daily to the under eye area and lid for visible results in as little as 8 weeks.*
90% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in upper eyelid appearance.*
How to Use
Apply a pearl-sized amount (approximately 1/2 pump total for both eyes) under both eyes, along the orbital bones and on the eyelids. Use morning and night. Avoid direct eye contact.
More info in this Fact Sheet