Innovative Skin Care Backed By Science
Skin Care formulated to maintain and improve skin health. An effective skincare regimen must contain three fundamental elements: Prevention, Protection and Correction. Below are products we carry that are designed to prevent future damage, protect healthy skin, and correct the appearance of previous damage. SkinCeuticals is committed to advanced skincare products that are backed by science.
C E Ferulic has won the NEWBEAUTY Best-of Awards so many times it is now in their Hall of Fame! SkinCeuticals has also won twice for “Best Vitamin C Serum” and also for “All Star Anti-Oxidant Serum”
PREVENT Skin Aging
SkinCeuticals PREVENT products are antioxidants clinically proven to neutralize damaging free radicals. SkinCeuticals antioxidants target different skin types, like dry, oily, and problematic, and address visible skin concerns, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. Skinceuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, provide superior results to each single antioxidant formulation.
We carry three of the most popular and highly rated SkinCeutical antioxidant products.
Silymarin CF for oily and blemish-prone skin
This vitamin C serum is for oily and blemish-prone skin. It combines 0.5% silymarin (milk thistle extract), 15% l-ascorbic acid, 0.5% ferulic acid and 0.5% salicylic acid to help prevent oil oxidation that can lead to acne breakouts. Silymarin, the unique ingredient in this formulation, is a powerful plant-based antioxidant derived from milk thistle which provides excellent antioxidant protection against free radicals.
• Improves skin clarity, vivacity, and uneven skin tone
• Minimizes pore appearance and refines skin texture
• Supports the proper balance of skin’s oil production
• Provides advanced antioxidant protection from environmental aggressors
C E Ferulic® Vitamin C serum for skin
C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental damage caused by free radicals that can contribute to atmospheric aging. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening the complexion.
• Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
• Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion
• Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
• Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
• Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types
Phloretin CF® Vitamin C serum for face
Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
• Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
• Improves the appearance of discoloration and overall skin tone
• Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
• Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
• Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
PROTECT Skin From Sun and Environmental Damage
Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50
A weightless fluid that combines 100% mineral filters with translucent color spheres for effective broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and an even, radiant finish. This high protection transparent zinc oxide sunscreen also contains artemia salina, a plankton extract known to increase skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress. Suitable for all skin types, daily use, and prolonged sun exposure, this sunscreen work in conjunction with SkinCeuticals antioxidant vitamin C serums to provide comprehensive environmental protection.
• Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide broad-spectrum sun protection to prevent skin from burning and prematurely aging
• Translucent color spheres provides a universal tint that blends to match all skin tones and repels oil to maintain a shine-free complexion
• Artemia salina boosts your skin’s natural defenses to protect collagen from UV damage
CORRECT and Improve Skin
A full line of products which combine anti-aging, clarifying, moisturizing, and exfoliating ingredients to address a wide array of skin concerns including the appearance of wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes, and more. When used regularly, these targeted products help restore a healthier and more youthful appearance.
Blemish + Age Defense
This oil-free serum has been specially designed for aging skin that is vulnerable to breakouts. It combines 2% dioic acid with the perfect mixture of alpha and beta hydroxy acids to reduce acne and stop clogged pores. Additionally, it can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and skin discoloration.
• Reduces excess sebum production
• Improves the appearance of blemishes, blotchiness, and uneven skin tone
• Clears clogged pores
• Ideal for acne-prone, combination, oily, and aging skin types
Hydrating B5 Gel
This oil-free hydrating serum replenishes nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger. It combines vitamin B5 with hyaluronic acid, the body’s natural hydrator, to help bind moisture to the skin without clogging pores. Contains hyaluronic acid, a powerful natural humectant which provides long lasting hydration, and vitamin B5, an essential nutrient, to promote the skin barrier’s natural repair process. Use alone or with a daily moisturizer to provide extra hydration; also ideal for acne prone skin.
• Provides optimal hydration
• Enhances the benefits of a daily moisturizer
• ideal for excessively dry or cold climates
• Leaves skin feeling supple and smooth
• Paraben-, alcohol-, dye-, fragrance-free
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight
This nightly treatment is formulated with a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid, allowing it to work at a true concentration proven optimal in promoting effective exfoliation and natural cell turnover. Free acid value refers to the true strength of a glycolic acid product, and is affected by both the concentration of acid and the pH of the formula. This potent night cream is blended with 2% phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness, and a soothing complex to help support the skin barrier. Proven tolerable for nightly use, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone to promote a bright complexion and clearer-looking skin.
• Includes a soothing complex featuring a combination of natural oils and botanicals, including jojoba and sunflower seed, to form a protective, breathable layer on skin to help lock in hydration and provide comfort.
• Tested tolerable for nightly use
• Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; ask us about individual regimen recommendations
A multi-beneficial corrective serum proven to amplify the skin’s hyaluronic acid (HA) levels. This unique formulation contains a high concentration of pure HA, proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice to deliver surface hydration, helping improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness. H.A. Intensifier reduces the look of crow’s feet, nasolabial folds (parenthesis around the mouth or laugh lines), and marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth down to chin) for smoother, firmer skin. It may be used as part of a home skincare regimen after dermal fillers.
• Amplifies skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30%
• Delivers long lasting hydration to visibly improve skin’s texture
• Unique serum-gel texture format creates a smooth canvas on skin
• Paraben- and dye-free; ideal for all skin types
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
This anti-aging cream is formulated with a maximized concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids. This unique lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
• Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids.
• Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance.
• Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance.
• Unique lipid stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture.
• Ideal for aging, normal, and dry skin types.
Biocellulose Restorative Mask
A restorative mask to help soothe skin. Optimal for sensitive or distressed skin, this highly efficient and supple mask provides instant comfort and relief while facilitating the recovery process. Features unique bio-fibers infused with heat-reducing water which cools and soothes irritation. Great for compromised skin, after laser procedures and chemical peels, this mask can also be used as a bi-weekly replenishing treatment.
• Creates continuous cooling and soothing.
• Replenishes and provides immediate relief to skin.
• Reduces heat sensation caused by in-office treatments.
• Breathable design that mimics the skin’s natural barrier.
• Sold individually.
Body Tightening Concentrate
A cooling body treatment to help tighten and firm the appearance of skin. Formulated for loose, sagging skin, this concentrate tightens and firms skin to lift areas of the body affected by gravity like your abdomen, buttocks, knees and thighs. It features a combination of tri-peptides, yeast extract and rice protein to help your skin look and feel more firm. Apply twice daily and this body-firming fluid will help support your skin’s structure resulting in the appearance of smoother, tighter skin while minimizing the appearance of dimples and cellulite. It also soothes on contact to relieve irritation from environmental stressors, making it perfect for use directly after sun exposure.
• Helps tightens, firms, and lift the appearance of sagging skin
• Diminishes the appearance of cellulite with peptides
• Formulated for use on your abdomen, buttocks, thighs, knees and upper arms
• Instant cooling effect
• fragrance-free formulation
• Improves the appearance of problem areas in as little as eight weeks
Everyday elements—including UV exposure, prescription drugs, and some professional treatments—can trigger production of melanin in the skin’s lowest epidermal layers. This excess melanin rises to the surface of the skin, causing visible skin discoloration. SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense is a daily dark spot corrector for face that targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of visible skin discoloration, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-inflammatory discoloration and post-acne marks.
• Features a synergistic blend of anti-discoloration ingredients to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration, improve brightness, and minimize the reoccurrence of discoloration with continued use
• 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches, 81% average improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks, and 59% average improvement in the appearance of skin discoloration*
• Ideal at-home complement to professional skin discoloration treatments,
*Protocol: A 12-week, single-center, clinical study was conducted on 50 females, ages 25 to 60, with mild to moderate facial skin discoloration, including stubborn dark spots, post-acne marks, and uneven skin tone. Discoloration Defense was applied to the face twice a day in conjunction with a sunscreen. Efficacy and tolerability evaluations were conducted at baseline and at weeks 2, 4, 8, and 12.
Phyto Corrective Gel
Phyto Corrective Gel contains hyaluronic acid, cucumber, thyme, and other botanical ingredients, making it an ideal moisturizer for sensitive skin. And it features mulberry to help minimize the appearance of discoloration and promote a clear, fresh-looking complexion. This oil-free soothing gel is also an excellent moisturizer for acne-prone skin.
• Oil-free gel revives and rejuvenates the skin
• Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic botanicals work to soothe and calm the skin
• Reduces the appearance of brown spots and hyperpigmentation
• Regular use results in a clearer, brighter and more radiant appearance
Phyto Corrective Masque
Contains highly-concentrated botanical extracts, a calming dipeptide, and hyaluronic acid to intensively soothe and replenish temporary skin reactivity. Instantly cools to provide immediate relief to stressed, sensitive skin. Especially beneficial for post-procedure skin, this botanical facial mask has been clinically tested to reduce redness, irritation and discomfort. Dipeptides reduce heat sensitivity, providing an immediate calming effect and hyaluronic acid continually comforts skin with lasting, soothing hydration. Great for use after working out, traveling, prolonged sun exposure or in-office procedures.
Rehabilitates your sensitive skin for an even, hydrated and smooth skin texture. With a concentrated blend of beta glucan and gotu kola extract, this creamy formula is designed to easily mend your skin’s barrier function. Redness is also reduced to leave a clear, even appearance. A special blend of antioxidants helps to stimulate healthy collagen production and expedite the healing process. Centella Asiatica extract helps prevent scarring, while sodium palmitoyl proline and Nymphaea Alba flower helps soothe and minimize irritation. This cream may be used after microdermabrasion, laser resurfacing treatments, chemical peels and more to help calm and soothe red, irritated skin.
• Helps prevent scarring
• Strengthens the skin’s natural moisture barrier
• Contains anti-inflammatories to calm redness
CLEANSE The Skin
SkinCeuticals facial cleansers are designed to effectively remove dirt, makeup, dead skin cells, and excess oil without stripping the skin.
Glycolic Renewal Cleanser
This high-concentration, soft-foaming gel cleanser is designed to effectively exfoliate skin. Formulated with glycolic acid, phytic acid, aloe leaf juice, and glycerin, it delivers a clear and bright complexion while removing oil, dirt, debris, and long-wear makeup without stripping the skin of moisture.
• Features glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
• Removes long-wear makeup
• Suitable for twice daily use
• Ideal as a complement to skin brightening and clarifying aesthetic procedures, including chemical peels
LHA Cleansing Gel
LHA Cleanser is a facial wash with key ingredients that include lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbitol to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin. Formulated for aging skin that is prone to breakouts, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of pores and helps to reduce blemishes without drying the skin.
• Features a blend of salicylic acids, including LHA, to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
• Glycolic Acid eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration
• Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
• Removes excess oils and makeup
• Suitable for acne-prone, oily, combination, and aging skin types
A creamy, mild cleanser formulated with an emollient-rich surfactant and 3% concentration of key ingredients combining glycerin, allantoin, and orange oil to soften and restore skin’s surface. This non-foaming, gentle skin cleanser efficiently removes impurities and long-wear face and eye makeup without any traces of residue. Skin is left feeling soft, moisturized, and primed for medical treatments and at-home cosmeceutical use.
• Softens skin while cleansing and lifting surface debris
• Removes long-wear eye and face makeup
• Non-comedogenic formula ideal for daily use
• Paraben-, sulfate-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
• Suitable for dry, normal, sensitive, reactive, or post-procedure skin
• Ideal complement to treatments such as chemical peels, intense pulsed light, non-ablative laser, microdermabrasion, microneedling, and injectables