RADIESSE® is a dermal filler that is used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and nasolabial folds, also known as “smile lines”. RADIESSE® is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands. Our expert injectors have been specially trained in the use of these fillers to produce optimal results while minimizing downtime.
RADIESSE was a recent winner of the coveted NEWBEAUTY Best-of Awards:
2019 – “Best Filler For Hand Rejuvenation” – Radiesse Volumizing Filler
What It Is and How It Works
RADIESSE is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. When injected with a thin needle, it immediately adds volume. Radiesse’s unique formula then helps the skin develop new collagen by stimulating the body’s natural collagen production. So treatment results are both instantaneous and long lasting.
Why choose RADIESSE?
• RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen.
• It delivers smooth, natural-looking results which typically last 12 to 18 months, while hyaluronic acid-based injectables such as Restylane or Juvederm usually dissipate in six to nine months.
• Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
• It provides proven results with high patient satisfaction.
• It is FDA-approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain.
RADIESSE for the Face
RADIESSE provides an instant lift by restoring lost volume in areas of the lower face, effectively treating moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. And it continues to work with your body, stimulating the natural production of collagen for a more refreshed appearance that can last up to a year or more in many patients. So it’s an immediate lift that lasts!
RADIESSE for the Hands
RADIESSE is the only dermal filler proven to immediately restore volume loss in the back of hands for smooth, natural-looking results that won’t give away your age.
RADIESSE Can Enhance the Appearance of Hands By:
• Restoring lost volume. Your hands can show the signs of aging through volume loss.
• Minimizing the visibility of veins and tendons. Volume loss can make tendons more obvious and veins more visible.
• Providing a smooth and natural-looking result. Volume loss can make your hands look older.
Radiesse FAQ page