Originally crafted for vulnerable post-procedure skin, Colorescience® health-forward formulas have improved millions of lives by providing confidence and reassurance to women of all ages, skin types, and concerns. These uncompromising products offer 365-day protection against UV rays and other environmental stressors.
Blendable and breathable, this product line features custom-refined minerals and nutrient-rich ingredients—everything your skin needs to age well, nothing it doesn’t.
Colorescience® sets the standard for beautiful, healthy skin care. All of their patented 3-in-1 formulas are clinically tested to correct, protect and brighten. We carry four of their most popular products.
All Calm® Clinical Redness Corrector SPF 50
This 3-in-1 proprietary formula instantly neutralizes the appearance of redness, helps soothe and calm sensitive skin, and provides SPF 50 protection while its patent pending BioSolace™ complex helps provide ongoing relief from sensitivity and the appearance of redness. 90 day supply based on typical use.
• Correct: Subtle green undertones to neutralize and balance redness.
• Protect: Non-chemical, mineral SPF 50 UVA/UVB defense against #1 trigger of redness and rosacea.
• Address: BioSolace™ complex helps soothe and calm skin, providing ongoing relief from sensitivity and the appearance of redness.
Even Up® Clinical Pigment Perfector® SPF 50
A clinically tested 3-in-1 formula for blurring brown spots and addressing skin discoloration. Brighten, correct and protect your skin with this iron oxide-infused mineral sunscreen. Lightly tinted to diminish the appearance of discoloration and immediately blur stubborn brown spots, while protecting against future sun damage with SPF 50. 90-day supply based on typical use.
• Correct: Iron oxide-infused mineral perfector instantly evens skin tone and diffuses the appearance of skin discoloration.
• Protect: Non-chemical, mineral SPF 50 defends against UVA/UVB damage and environmental stressors.
• Brighten: Our proprietary LUMIRA® Skin Brightening Complex is clinically tested to address the appearance of brown spots and other skin discoloration.
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
Water resistant (40 minutes)
Total Eye™ 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35
Treat your eyes to Total Eye™ 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 to visibly improve the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles while protecting the delicate eye area against photoaging with 100% SPF 35 mineral sunscreen. 60-day supply based on 2x daily use.
• Correct: Immediately brightens the eye area and corrects imperfections to reduce dark circles and puffiness for a refreshed and rested appearance.
• Protect: Chemical-free, 100% mineral SPF 35 defends against UVA/UVB and environmental stressors that contribute to skin aging.
• Address: Helps restore skin health with hydration that provides support for sagging skin to enhance the upper eye area. Improves the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Broad Spectrum (UVA/UVB) Sunscreen
UVA protection rating: PA+++
UVB protection rating: SPF 35
Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Brush-on Shield SPF 50
Powered by EnviroScreen™ Technology, this all-powerful, all-mineral skin shield provides total protection in one convenient, on-the-go application—alone or over makeup. 90-day supply based on typical use.
According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, all sunscreens should be reapplied every two hours. Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Brush-On Shield SPF 50 is the only 100% non-chemical brush-on shield that can be applied on-the-go and over makeup all throughout the day.
Broad Spectrum (UVA/UVB) Sunscreen
UVA protection rating: PA++++
UVB protection rating: SPF 50
Water resistant (80 minutes)
Available in Four Shades for All Skin Tones
Unlike most non-chemical sunscreens that will leave your skin white and chalky, Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ Brush-On Shield SPF 50 comes in four different shades and provides a hint of sheer coverage.
FAIR – Most appropriate for porcelain to light skin tones that are highly prone to sunburn.
MEDIUM – Medium is our most popular shade and compliments a wide range of light medium to light tan skin tones.
TAN – Most appropriate for olive to tan skin tones that are prone to tan easily.
DEEP – Most appropriate for deep to dark skin tones that are prone to tan easily.