Available at our Larkspur, Marin location.
Loved in Europe for years, Attiva is now available in the U.S. and represents the future of non-surgical esthetic treatments. If you wish you could renew and tighten your skin without going under the knife—turn back the clock with Attiva!
What is Attiva RF?
Attiva presents a new benchmark in the medical treatment of aging, loose skin without surgery or surface injury. It is FDA-approved, has three international patents, and has been subjected to six years of testing and scientific research.
Using a thin and flexible tube, Attiva’s radiofrequency is delivered to the middle layer of the skin where accumulated heat stimulates production of new collagen and elastin.
You may expect a short treatment appointment, little to no downtime, minimal bruising/swelling, and immediate results—with continual enhancement for two to three months after treatment.
With customized treatment settings, Attiva can:
- be used for tightening and lifting the skin on the face, eyelids, neck, abdomen, thighs, upper arms, and more.
- target fat cells, breaking them down and flushing them away through the lymphatic pathways.
- address scaring by breaking down scar fibers and stimulating circulation.
- trigger collagen synthesis to improve signs of aging on the skins surface—laxity, uneven tone or texture, crepey skin, and lines.
What Are the Benefits?
- Enhanced facial contours.
- Healthier-looking and firmer skin.
- Improved skin elasticity (bounce back).
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
- Smoother and more even skin texture.
- Improved skin tone and color.
- Body contouring and skin tightening.
Is Attiva right for me?
Attiva is suitable for all skin types and can be performed on numerous facial and body areas.
What’s the Science?
A gold-standard of anti-aging therapy, radiofrequency (RF), is generally delivered through micro-needles which break the skin surface over an entire treatment area. Attiva delivers RF energy under the skin, without damaging the surface, using a Subdermal Induced Heat Technology (S.I.H.) delivery system, which incorporates three types of radiofrequency currents to uniformly heat tissue layers.
The reason RF is so effective and safe is its reliance on natural processes within the skin where collagen is produced. Your collagen structure provides youthful firmness to your skin. As you age, collagen decreases, leading to saggy skin and wrinkles.
Application of RF energy breaks down old collagen fibers which are naturally eliminated through your lymphatic system. Simultaneously, the healing process and cellular metabolism are triggered, and microcirculation and oxygenation increase. A new, firmer collagen structure is created.
Attiva pairs its groundbreaking RF delivery technology with a thermal imaging camera and display which allows our practitioners to visualize the target area and make guided and precise adjustments to your treatment, thus ensuring optimal therapeutic levels and safety.
If you would like to tighten skin and smooth out wrinkles in a single session without the downtime and the risk associated with surgery book an appointment with one our experts to learn more and determine if Attiva is a good choice for improving your skin’s appearance.