By tapping into the potential of the skin’s Microbiome, Nectifirm Advanced uses groundbreaking, first-of-its kind technology to help patients combat the visible signs of moderate to advanced aging on the neck.
Who Benefits? All skin types, especially those with visible signs of moderate to advanced aging. Helps the skin appear more firm and lifted, reduces the appearance of rough, crepey skin, and lessens the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Targets visible signs of moderate to advanced aging
• Industry-leading Microbiome technology plus eight distinctive peptides
• Enhances skin’s own antioxidant system with Smart Antioxidant Technology
Clinical Study Results
• 97% had statistically significant improvement in clarity and radiance of the jawline*
• 97% had statistically significant Improvement In visual skin texture/roughness of the neck*
• 94% had statistically significant Improvement In the appearance of firmness of the neck*
*Results after 12 weeks of use. Results may vary.
How To Use: Using upward strokes, gently apply a dime-sized amount onto décolletage, working your way up the neck to the jawline. Use twice daily, morning and evening.
Why do I need a neck cream? Can’t I use my face moisturizer?
The neck ages differently than the skin on your face and requires its own unique, topical anti-aging technology. Facial moisturizers will only provide minimal benefits and anti-aging results on the neck.
What ingredients help to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the neck?
Nectifirm Advanced is formulated with peptides and several potent extracts that help skin appear firmer and smoother. It contains a unique blend of bamboo, english pea extract, and glucosamine, which has been shown to hydrate and tone the skin.
What are some of the most common signs of aging on the neck?
The most common signs of aging on the neck include: slackened skin, crepiness, horizontal necklace lines, turkey neck appearance, platysmal bands, fat accumulation and mottled skin appearance.
What is the Microbiome?
The skin’s microbiome is an ecosystem of microorganisms that performs and regulates a variety of essential functions. Everyone’s microbiome is unique and vital to keeping the skin and body healthy. Groundbreaking research is just now beginning to unlock the full potential of microbial flora.