All Skin Types. Always fully Customized.
At Hayes Valley Medical & Esthetics our facial program is founded on bringing you the most advanced medical-grade therapies. Our highly trained medical esthetics practitioners will provide you with an unparalleled level of service, attention to detail and hospitality. Every facial is customized to your skin’s unique needs.
All facials include in-depth analysis, consultation and customization, light extractions, and a targeted treatment mask chosen just for you.
HVME Signature Facial
This is our most popular facial – Each facial starts with a full skin analysis to help customize the products used. Your skin will be expertly cleansed and toned. Full face medical-grade diamond microdermabrasion will exfoliate dull, dry skin cells, preparing the face for optimal absorption of active ingredients. Next, we apply an enzyme mask or light resurfacer to melt away remaining dead skin and soften the skin to prepare for extractions. This facial is completed with a customized medical grade facial mask, targeted finishing serums, moisturizer and SPF.
Advanced Customized Facial
Each facial includes a complete skin analysis, expert cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, toning and masking – using customized active ingredients including – Glycolic Acid, Kinetin, Vitamin C, Collagen, Retinol, Kojic Acid, Lactic Acid and Mandelic Acid. This is an excellent choice for targeting problem areas or specific skin concerns. This facial is completed with a customized medical grade facial mask, targeted finishing serums, moisturizer and SPF.
Advanced Facial + Microdermabrasion
Elemis Microcurrent Facial — San Francisco Location Only
The Elemis Firm-a-Lift Facial helps firm and tighten cheeks, neck and jaw line. The skin is infused with customized serums, specific to individual needs. This facial is completed with a Hydrating Mask, Lifting Serum and Galvanic current to push formulas deeper into the skin.
Elemis O2 Delicate Skin Soothing Facial — San Francisco Location Only
The Elemis O2 facial soothes delicate skin. The products used during the oxygen infusion work to immediately calm and hydrate. A customized mask leaves the skin refreshed and glowing. This facial is completed with customized serums and creams, specific to the individual’s needs.
Power Hour Intensive Facial
Our Power Hour facial is an excellent option for the person looking to gain the most results in a short period of time. We treat the full face with Microdermabrasion or Dermaplaning, an enzyme mask, light extractions and a chemical resurfacing peel all within an hour appointment. This treatment offers 2 options – with Microdermabrasion or with Dermaplaning.
Our Dermaplaning facial treatment is an ideal option for delicate, dry and mature skin types. This facial works to exfoliate the dead skin cells and preparing the skin to best absorb the active ingredients. It is also excellent for removal of fine/vellus hair without irritation that waxing can cause. This treatment is completed with an enzyme mask, light extractions, a finishing serum, moisturizer and SPF.
Refresher Microdermabrasion Facial
This is a great interim option that will tide you over until your next full treatment – Your skin will be expertly cleansed, microdermabraded, toned and completed with customized serums, moisturizers and SPF. We recommend this refresher between full facials or in conjunction with some of our more intensive laser or resurfacing treatments. Extractions can be added on if needed.
Especially for teenage skin – this treatment addresses acne prone skin with targeted extractions and a gentle salicylic or mandelic acid peel.
VMV Hypoallergenics Red Better Facial — San Francisco Location Only
Skin distress? Allergic to everything? Reduce redness and calm irritated skin. This facial aims to soothe and relieves skin with redness, hyper-reactivity or sensitivities. Oh-so-gentle, calming & cooling, with reparative antioxidants and non-steroidal anti-inflammatories. This treatment is done sans heat, so no steam or hot towels; extractions may be done if necessary.
HVME Event-Ready Facial — San Francisco Location Only
Using 5 modalities, this treatment helps renew skin’s softness, strength and elasticity. Our most up-lifting facial. While not required, this treatment is ideal at day’s end for more trans-epidermal absorption time and is an excellent facial right before a big event!
1. Microdermabrasion helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles, help to smooth coarsely textured skin, decrease the appearance of shallow scars, decrease pore size, and reduce superficial hyper-pigmentation, also known as age spots.
2. Multi-polar radiofrequency and magnetic pulsed fields tighten and lift the skin to reduce wrinkles and sagging, while stimulating collagen production, leaving skin plumped and smooth.
3. Targeted Micro-current gives immediate firming, smoothing, and re-hydration while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Microcurrent lifts, sculpts and tightens, provides immediate results, and has no downtime. (Targeted area of choice – eyes or mouth.)
4. Oxygen Boost offers increased circulation, maximum hydration, and the infusion of active nutrients or growth factors/stem cells to reduce fine lines, revealing a smooth, moist complexion with increased color and vibrancy.
5. LED can help to reduce inflammation, diminish bacteria and encourage healthy collagen production – this therapy is applied at the end of the treatment to soothe skin and boost the overall treatment.