These are physical-only sunscreens (chemical free) specifically formulated for sun protection for post-procedure skin. These are also appropriate for anyone with sensitive skin who prefers a physical-only sunscreen.
Apply fifteen minutes before sun exposure. Use daily, both indoors and outdoors. Reapply at least every two hours.
Colorescience All Calm Clinical Redness Corrector SPF 50
This 3-in-1 proprietary formula instantly neutralizes the appearance of redness, helps soothe and calm sensitive skin, and provides SPF 50 protection while its patent pending BioSolace™ complex helps provide ongoing relief from sensitivity and the appearance of redness. 90 day supply based on typical use.
• Correct: Subtle green undertones to neutralize and balance redness.
• Protect: Non-chemical, mineral SPF 50 UVA/UVB defense against #1 trigger of redness and rosacea.
• Address: BioSolace™ complex helps soothe and calm skin, providing ongoing relief from sensitivity and the appearance of redness.
Colorescience Even Up Clinical Pigment Perfector SPF 50
A clinically tested 3-in-1 formula for blurring brown spots and addressing skin discoloration. Brighten, correct and protect your skin with this iron oxide-infused mineral sunscreen. Lightly tinted to diminish the appearance of discoloration and immediately blur stubborn brown spots, while protecting against future sun damage with SPF 50. 90-day supply based on typical use.
• Correct: Iron oxide-infused mineral perfector instantly evens skin tone and diffuses the appearance of skin discoloration.
• Protect: Non-chemical, mineral SPF 50 defends against UVA/UVB damage and environmental stressors.
• Brighten: Our proprietary LUMIRA® Skin Brightening Complex is clinically tested to address the appearance of brown spots and other skin discoloration.
Colorescience is known for sun protection, most notably with their Sunforgettable collection. We can’t stock them all! But you can purchase them in our online store.
EltaMD UV Elements Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 44
EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, especially post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin.
• Chemical-free UV filters
• Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
• Water-resistant (40 minutes)
SkinMedica Essential Defense Mineral Shield Broad Spectrum (tinted-SPF 32, and sheer-SPF 35)
Formulated for post procedure and sensitive skin types.
Tinted: A sunscreen with a touch of color, this slightly tinted, lightweight formulation gives you the highest level of UVA protection available, along with UVB coverage in a mineral shield that’s gentle to your skin.
Sheer: This lightweight, mineral sunscreen gives you the highest level of UVA protection available, along with UVB coverage to protect you from damaging rays.
Key Benefits of Essential Defense
• Protects against damaging UVA and UVB rays
• Will not clog pores
• Paraben free, hypoallergenic, oil free, and fragrance free
Active Ingredients: Titanium dioxide 5.0% and Zinc oxide 6.0%
These SkinMedica sunscreens are also available in our online store.