It’s a subdermal regeneration serum, meaning it is injected into the layer under your skin’s surface, or applied to skin we’ve intentionally wounded through microneedling, radio frequency, or laser treatments, which create open channels through which the serum may enter the dermis.
It may also be recommended by your practitioner when you receive our customized hair regrowth treatment for men or women. Used in this specialized manner, it promotes hair growth and thickness.
- Relieves post-treatment symptoms after esthetic treatments, meaning a shorter recovery time
- Tightens sagging skin by regenerating the dermal fibroblast cells
- Dramatically improves the appearance of acne and acne scars
- Modulates inflammation
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation
- Restores collagen and rebuilds elastin
- Dramatically reduces pore size, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and fine lines
- Heals wounds and scars
- Smooths crepey skin
- Hydrates dry skin