Things are about to get busy! Mid-October through New Years – fundraisers, events, parties, lot of photos, family-get-togethers. You want to look your best and we do too! Each year, we get questions on the best times to schedule appointments for treatments so that optimal results are realized just at the right time.
So here it is – the countdown to looking your occasion-ready best!
- Yes, you can get a facial. At our SF location, consider our Event-Ready Facial.
A FEW DAYS BEFORE
- Facial waxing!
SEVEN TO TEN DAYS BEFORE
- Perfect timing for your peel.
TEN TO 14 DAYS BEFORE
TWO WEEKS BEFORE
- For that perfect glow, this is the time for IPL.
- You’ll be so glad you did microneedling.
ALL FALL/WINTER LONG
- Facials – get that moisturized, dewy look all season long.
- Get your holiday shopping done at the same time as your treatment – both our locations bring you to wonderful, unique neighborhoods – enjoy a meal out and shop at local boutiques.
- Taking a flight? Let us know your plans as it’s recommended you give your skin two weeks after a treatment to heal and settle before taking a plane.
- Did you stay up too late, maybe enjoy one drink too many? Please take a look at this blog post from Holly Byerly, LE – great tips on recovering yourself and your skin after over-doing the celebration.