Things are about to get busy! Mid-October through New Years – fundraisers, events, parties, lots of photos, family-get-togethers. You want to look your best and we do too! Each year, we get questions on the best times to schedule appointments for treatments so that optimal results are realized just at the right time.
(Many treatments may be optimized with an event-lead-up regimen of combined modalities, such as receiving Venus Viva with IPL, followed a few weeks later with a facial. Make an appointment for a complimentary consultation for a plan customized for you.)
So here it is – the countdown to looking your occasion-ready best!
- Yes, you can get a facial! Even the day of an event. DiamondGlow!
- Yikes! Need to drop an inch to fit into that outfit? Immediate results with Ultimate Contour.
- For incredible makeup application, dermaplaning removes peach fuzz and dead skin cells.
SEVEN TO TEN DAYS BEFORE
- Perfect timing for your SkinMedica peel.
- Glowing skin with Skinvive! You’ll actually notice an immediate difference, with a myriad of benefits—but that event-ready glow is our favorite!
TEN TO 14 DAYS BEFORE
- This is the best timing for dermal filler appointments. And don’t forget your hands!
- Get your prescription for Upneeq for droopy eyelids. You’ll use it daily for wider and brighter eyes and love it during event season as the easiest way to look event ready (and use it the day after and no one will know you over-indulged!)
TWO WEEKS BEFORE
- For that perfect glow, this is the time for IPL.
- You’ll be so glad you did microneedling.
THREE TO FOUR WEEKS BEFORE
- Ask your practitioner about these options: Scarlet SRF / Microneedling with Radio Frequency, Venus Viva, AgeJET PlasmaRejuvenation, Fraxel DUAL Laser, and Lumenis ResurFX™ Fractional Resurfacing
- Join our esthetician for a peel. Guys—you’ll love a holiday season with fewer in-grown hairs and a better overall shave and ladies—you’ll love your makeup application after a peel!
- Don’t experiment with new products during the holidays. Book a complimentary skin care consultation now and have your fall/winter regimen optimized during event season.
ALL FALL/WINTER LONG
- Facials – get that moisturized, dewy look all season long.
- Build muscle, look lean with EMSculpt!
- Keep an eye on your Aspire or Alle rewards points and use them to save over the holidays.
- Get your holiday shopping done at the same time as your treatment – both our locations bring you to wonderful, unique neighborhoods – enjoy a meal out and shop at local boutiques.
- Taking a flight? Let us know your plans as it’s recommended you give your skin two weeks after a treatment to heal and settle before taking a plane.
- Did you stay up too late, maybe enjoy one drink too many? Please take a look at this blog post – great tips on recovering yourself and your skin after over-doing the celebration.