Things are looking up — that’s what you’ll say once you try our Enriched Retinol Eye Repair Cream.
Enriched Retinol Eye Repair Cream
Hayes Valley Medical SkinCare delivers rich hydration to the delicate skin around eyes with our Enriched Retinol Eye Cream. It uses hyaluronic acid to deeply hydrate, seal in moisture in, smooth away visible lines and iron out wrinkles. Additionally, state of the art micro-circulation ingredients minimize dark circles and puffiness.
Here’s more detail on this mixture of ingredients:
• All-trans-retinol visibly diminishes signs of aging, helping to increase firmness and elasticity
• Hyaluronic acid deeply hydrates and seals moisture in, plumping visible lines and wrinkles
• Ceramide and peptide complex nourish and tightens skin, reducing the appearance of bags and dark circles
• Niacinamide smooths skin and helps to brighten discoloration
• Caffeine USP, arnica, and vitamin K together help to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness*
How to Apply
We recommend applying it twice daily, using one pump action each time. Put it on the skin around the eyes, but avoid the eyelids.
It’s completely hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (meaning it won’t clog pores); the serum is free of oil, fragrances, parabens, artificial dyes and gluten. It comes in a 0.5 fl. oz. pump dispenser bottle.
And, like the other products in our Hayes Valley Medical SkinCare line, Enriched Retinol Eye Cream was created according to our specifications by a U.S. company with over 30 years experience producing quality skin care formulations — in an FDA-registered laboratory and manufacturing facility following the most rigorous pharmaceutical manufacturing standards to ensure safe and effective formulations.
*In case you wanted granular detail on the ingredients, here’s the complete list: Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine USP, Ceramide NG, Green Tea Polyphenols, Ascorbic Acid, Retinol, Arnica, Vitamin K, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4.